ONLINE GIVING - It’s easy, secure, and accessible 24 hours a day.
There are two major ways to give: (1) Establish a FirstPrez Giving Account, which allows you to track your giving history and conveniently scheduling future gifts. (2) Give a one-time gift without setting up an account. Choose which is best for you at this time.
1) FIRST PREZ ACCOUNT (use the following links if you already have a First Prez Giving Account or wish to set one up)
- Click Here if you want to give one time
- Click Here if you want to manage or create an ongoing giving schedule.
- Click Here if you want to check your giving history.
2) GIVING WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT (you may establish one later)
- Click Here - if you want to give this one time without setting up an account.
PLANNED GIVING - Discover creative ways to support First Presbyterian Church of Honolulu through planned gifts that benefit you, your loved ones and the church. Just select the frequency you would like to give after clicking here.
CAPITAL CAMPAIGN - anticipating and meeting the needs of a growing congregation occasionally requires capital improvements to our facility and systems, and funding for these improvements is typically raised through special fund raising events known as Capital Campaigns. You can select "Capital Campaign Fund" after clicking here. If you would like more information about supporting the church through a capital campaign, please contact us at email@example.com
If you have any questions related to online contributions, please contact the church at (808) 532-1111 and ask for the online contributions administrator.