How to Do Electronic Check-in at First Prez
February 26, 2017 08:00am to 11:00am
Using electronic check-in on Sunday mornings to get your name tag is quick and easy:
1) Register for a First Prez fob by the Hospitality table at the Sanctuary entrance. This fob is now assigned to you. Bring this fob with you every time you go to the church campus.
2) Go to a check-in station by the Sanctuary entrance.
3) Face the barcode on the fob to the scanner on the desk. A beep will confirm the scanner read your barcode.
4) On the screen, select the worship service you’re attending. A check mark will appear to confirm your entry.
5) Press the box labeled “Check-in” in the bottom right of the screen.
6) Take your name tag from the printer on the lower part of the desk.
* Note: When you use electronic check-in, there’s no need to fill out the Aloha form in the green folders.