April 30, 2017 11:00am
April 30-July 23, Sundays • 11 am • First Prez
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences: grieving. You’ll gain access to valuable resources to help you recover from your loss and rebuild your life.
To sign up for GriefShare, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AT GRIEFSHARE:
- GriefShare is a 13-week, Christ-centered, biblically based support group seminar.
- It is for people who have lost a spouse, a child, other family members, or a friend through death.
- A grieving person can join in any time during the 13 weeks.
- Each session shows a video presentation followed by small group discussions about the video.
- The GriefShare videos present experts, ministers, and Christian counselors discussing grief and recovery subjects helpful to people in grief.
- Real people share their stories of what has helped them deal with the pain of the passing of a loved one.
- During the week between meetings, group members complete a daily Bible study and practical exercises to help them heal from grief.